- BOOM HEAD: The most versatile boom head on the market. A removable adaptor allows the front end to fit any mast, whether its SDM or RDM. Our front end offers the perfect mix of strength and stiffness, whilst remaining comfortable to use and forgiving on the mast.
- BOOM CURVES: Every boom length has a specific bend curve to perfectly suit its range of use and making riding as comfortable as possible.
- CUSTOM TAIL BENDS: Like the boom curves, the tail bends are custom designed for each boom length. Wide for power on the larger sizes. Narrow for control on the small sizes.
- CUSTOM PULLEY/CLEAT SYSTEMS: Quick and simple loop go system on all wave and freeride booms, whilst the race booms feature high quality pulley heels for top performance when used with adjustable outhaul systems.
- INTERNAL TEXTURED GRIP: Giving new levels of grip on the inside of the boom.
- CARBON TAIL PROTECTION: Rubber protection on all our carbon tail ends.
- LONG LASTING GRAPHICS: All our graphics are designed to last. That means no detail areas of the boom get worn.
- HARNESS LINE INDICATOR: Markings on the inside of the boom to help align the harness lines.
- Euro Pin compatibility – Every extension and mast foot is designed to fit the industry standard “Euro Pin”
- Quick release button – Our base unit features a large quick release button for ease of use and also security on the water
- Pulley/cleat system – Our pulley/cleat system is simple, but highly effective. No gimmicks, just making rigging reliable, quick and easy
- 2 sizes – Each model is available in 2 sizes. Our small version extends to 34cm making it fit 100% of our sails when coupled with the correct mast. Plus a 46cm for maximum range
- SDM/RDM – All models and all sizes available in both SDM and RDM